▪ Space per person approx. 7 square meters (i.e. a workshop consisting of 12 participants plus 1 facilitator would ideally require approx. 100 square meters of space)
▪ LCD projector (including VGA connection)
▪ Electricity: 3 extension cords including multiple power outlets
▪ Facilitator’s case (preference: Neuland) with assortment of facilitation cards, Post-It notes in various sizes, 4 felt-tipped markers (red, blue, black, green) per particpant
▪ Rectangular trainer table at the front for projector and trainer material (binder, notes, etc.). Please do not place beverages, place mats or other material on this table. No skirting please
▪ 2 rectangular tables at the front of the room for other trainer material, facilitator’s case, etc. No skirting please
▪ Rectangular tables around the periphery of the room for participants. No skirting please
▪ 1 chair per person in horseshoe shape (without tables). Please do not place anything on the chairs, e.g. hotel marketing brochures, pens, notepads, etc. 2 chairs for the trainer / facilitator
▪ 8 extra chairs stacked in a corner of the room for role plays, etc.
▪ Please place hotel brochures, pens, notepads and refreshments on a separate table at the back of the room
▪ 4 flipchart easels including extra flipchart notepads. No felt pens in the flip chart tray, please.
▪ 6 pin boards (see Neuland) including paper backing on both sides