The Main Body of your Presentation (the Message)
Attempt to simplify your message by adhering to only three main points. You will find that three points are hard for you, the presenter, to forget. Conversely, three points are difficult for your audience to delete from memory.
Implement the magic of the conversational style.
- Move around the podium with purpose
- Use rhetorical questions
- Make ample use of personal stories§
- Speak to each member of the audience personally
- Eye contact for 2 – 3 seconds
- Use your fan block as your energizer
- Pause and use the power of silence